2. The website will, with consent of each user, store the following information:
- 2.1. The following responses from each survey user:
- Vote choice (Trump, Biden, or Other)
- Estimate of the percentage of votes that the user’s preferred option will get on the referendum
- Estimate of the percentage of votes that the user’s preferred option will get on this survey
- Age of the user (optional)
- Gender of the user (optional)
- Ethnicity of the user (optional)
- Education level of the user (optional)
- Who the user usually votes for (optional)
- Time when the vote was given
- 2.2. Facebook or Twitter data:
- Anonymous Facebook or Twitter ID of the user
- List of anonymous identifiers of Facebook friends or Twitter followers which are also using the survey
- The redirect link – telling us from which webpage the user came to the survey
Facebook data is gathered only via the official Facebook interface and is in accordance with all the user privacy protection rules: https://developers.facebook.com/policy/.
An anonymous Facebook ID is unique for each individual user as well as for the website, meaning that it is not possible to use the given ID to find out the identity of the actual Facebook user. We do not store any private user information such as email addresses or names.
3. Visibility and the use of data
- 3.1. Your individual survey responses (2.1.) as well as the information from your Facebook or Twitter profile (2.2.) will not be visible to other users of the website.
- 3.2. Your friends using the website can only see the aggregate votes of their Facebook friends or Twitter followers and who they follow (2.1.) and only if they have also filled out the survey. No user of the survey has any information how and which one of his friends has voted.
- 3.3. The aggregate statistics of votes (2.1.) will be publicly available.
- 3.4. Oraclum will only use anonymous and aggregate data (2.1.) and (2.2) for the purposes of the BASON method.
4. All communication with the survey, the database, and the Facebook and Twitter servers is being maintained through an encrypted secure link.